This recipe comes to me from my two best college friends! It of course has my own slight variations (which everyone does to their own taste) and is a great recipe!
Today’s picture is from my dinner the other night. I had the chicken noodle salad, a green salad with generous amounts of shredded carrot and a little shredded cheese, and a few potstickers. It shows off the noodle salad pretty well. 😀
Chicken Noodle Salad
Estimated cooking time: 30 min
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1T sesame oil (for chicken)
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/2c soy sauce
- 1/4c sesame oil
- 1/4c rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic (I love garlic, if you don’t like it somuch, feel free to use less.)
- put a pot of water on to boil for the noodles. Addsalt and oil if desired to make it boil faster and keep the noodles from sticking.
- cut chicken into 1/4″ pieces
- Heat a pan with the 1T sesame oil
- Fry chicken till fully cooked
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook till desired consistency. Drain.
- Mince garlic into small pieces
- Mix garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add noodles to the sauce and mix very well.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Eat and enjoy! 😀
So now you have it, a great recipe. This came to me as “Chinese Chicken Noodle Salad” but I struck the “Chinese” part, since it seemed more Asian-Inspired to me. However you wanna call it, it is delicious. Have fun making it!