Yup. It’s been a while since I updated my movie list… I know you are dying to see what I’ve been watching lately.
81. Dancing with the Stars – 9.5 Episodes
82. Hell’s Kitchen – 2 episodes
83. The Brain That Wouldn’t Die — I have to comment on this one… it was a very dated horror film that was just hokey and full of silly fun.
84. Hansel and Gretel (1986) — Uhm… interesting rendition.
85. Mrs. Doubtfire
86. Catch Me If You Can
87. The Secret Garden (1993)
88. The Sister Act
89. Youtube Cruising (mostly Cooking with Dog)
90. Return to Neverland
91. 101 Dalmations (1996 live action)
92. 102 Dalmations
93. Dead Poets Society — I highly recommend this for them literary folk who read this blog… and really for anyone. It is a touching film and I really enjoyed watching it again.
94. Happy Feet
96. Shrek 3: Happily Ever After
97. Night at the Museum
98. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
99. Julie & Julia
100. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
101. Once Upon A Mattress
102. Hairspray (2007)
104. The Road to El Dorado
105. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
106. Kiki’s Delivery Service
108. Shrek 2
109. Charlie’s Angels (2000s version) — Interesting fact: The voice of Charlie is the same voice from the original 1970s TV series.
110. The Trouble with Angels
111. How to Train Your Dragon
113. Shark Tale
114. Disney’s Tarzan
115. Rugrats in Paris
116. The Brave Little Toaster
117. Open Season
118. All Dogs Go To Heaven (movie)
119. Rugrats the Movie
120. Chicken Run
121. Dragon Half
122. Puff the Magic Dragon (some weird short version or different rendition)
123. Rugrats Go Wild (first 2/3 of it… last third was lost!)
124. Wish Upon a Star
125. Look Who’s Talking Too
126. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
127. Arthur and the Invisibles
128. Free Willy
130. A Cinderella Story
So that is what I have as of my lunch break on the ninth of November, 2010. Some may repeat what I have already watched at work before, but hey, I am human and like rewatching funny movies.
I would love to elaborate, but I only have a half hour lunch and gotta get back to work.